Dublin Sightseeing Tours Download Brochure
Stop 21 - Liffey River Cruise
O'Connell Bridge - Bachelors Walk
Originally designed and built by James Gandon, O'Connell Bridge was built in 1794-98 and named after the then Viceroy - Lord Carlisle. In 1882 it was renamed after Daniel O'Connell when the statue in his honour was unveiled.
Custom House and Visitor Centre
Completed by renowned architect James Gandon in 1791, is regarded as a masterpiece of European neo-classicism. The Visitor Centre contains exhibitions on the history of the Custom House, the 1921 fire and subsequent restoration. The Centre also houses a Gandon museum.

Open Daily - Admission Charge
Previous Stop|Next Stop View Map BUY NOW
Dublin Bus