- A minimum number of passengers are required to operate each tour. It may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure due to insufficient numbers.
- We also reserve the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or if the comfort and security of clients is put at risk in any way.
- In both the above cases an alternative tour or a full refund will be offered.
- Dublin Bus can change the prices, dates and schedules of any Tour without notice. While it is our intention to operate Tours as advertised, regrettably on certain days and times, public buildings and routes may be closed. When this occurs, route changes and substitutes will be arranged where possible.
- A strict cancellation policy will be applicable to reimburse for costs and lost revenue. The policy outlined below applies to all tours and to all group sizes.
- Cancellations made 8 days or more before the tour date will be refunded less a 10% Administration Fee.
- Cancellations made 1 - 7 days before the specified tour date will be refunded less a 20% Administration Fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the specified tour time will not be refunded.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing by email to email@example.com or registered post.
- Refunds will not be granted for any no-show reservations.