The DoDublin Freedom Ticket will cater for all your transportation needs for your visit to Dublin.
72 hours on Public Transport Network
Includes Airport Bus; Routes No.41 and No.16
48 Hours on Dublin's No.1 Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unique Dublin ticket - Benefit from Huge Savings.
Explore Dublin City at your ease with the DoDublin Freedom Ticket. It is the best value all-in-one card that provides great savings for your transport and sightseeing needs.
The Freedom Ticket offers incredible value and is quite simply the best value ticket in Dublin.
Dublin Bus No.41 or No.16 bus routes bring you directly from Dublin Airport to the city centre.
The Open Top City tour buses bring you to all the main attractions in Dublin City. You will be entertained by our world famous guides, and will be able to visit tourist favourites like The Guinness Storehouse, The Book of Kells in Trinity College and Dublin Zoo.
Access to Dublin public transportation network means you will never be stuck for getting about in Dublin during your stay. Included in the ticket is the Visitor Leap Card, providing 72 hours unlimited access to;
- Dart and Commuter trains around Dublin City and County
- Luas Tram Services
- All Dublin Bus and Go Ahead public bus routes
- Dublin Bus Airport Routes; 16 and 41
DoDublin Freedom Ticket
Vouchers must be printed and cannot be accepted on phones or mobile devices.
DoDublin Freedom Ticket voucher can be redeemed at;
- Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street, D01 RX04 (open 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday)
- Left Luggage (Excess Baggage), Arrivals Hall, Terminal 1, Dublin Airport (Open 5am to 9pm 7 Days a week) - Located opposite the Car Hire Desks, beside escalator in Terminal 1 Arrivals Hall. Phone +353 86 145 2662
Note; DoDublin Freedom Ticket vouchers cannot be redeemed at Rail or Luas Stations or directly from drivers.
Best Value Travel Pass